Date / time: Monday 15 October 2018, 2-3pm
Venue: Ministry of Health 133 Molesworth Street
Officials Group participants: Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, Ministry of Education, Department of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Justice, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, Office of the Clerk, Ministry of Youth Development, Parliamentary Counsel Office, State Services Commission, Stats NZ, Ministry for Pacific Peoples, Ministry for Women, and Te Puni Kōkiri.
Agenda & Topics
1. Welcome and confirmation of minutes: Welcome and introductions, Confirm the minutes for meetings on 23 July and 6 August 2018
2. Steps to finalise the draft National Action Plan 2018-20: Update from SSC and discussion about finalising and publishing the Plan
3. Implementation of the National Action Plan 2018-20: Updates from Lead Agencies on progress to implement the Plan, including discussion on ‘the how’ of implementation
4. Progress reporting: Timeline for OGP activity – 2018-20, Discussion about the form of progress reports and the opportunities to broadcast achievement of intermediate milestones as they occur.
5. Other business: Update on final steps to close-out National Action Plan 2016-18