Open Government Partnership Expert Advisory Panel
Date / time: Wednesday April 18, 9:00am to 12:00pm
Venue: Level 2, The Reserve Bank, No 2 the Terrace
Agenda & Topics
1. Welcome and Introductions – 9.00am (20 minutes)
2. Update on OGP 2016-18 National Action Plan Commitments – 9.20am (20 minutes): Quick overview of progress, Commitment 7: Testing the Policy Toolkit (DPMC attendance)
3. OGP 2018-20 National Action Plan Engagement Process - 9.40am (40 minutes): The proposed approach and process (A3 to be tabled in meeting)
4. Wrap Up- 10.15am
5. Stakeholder Briefing – 10.30am (1.5 hours)
Extra information for Item 2: Update on 2016-18 National Action Plan Commitments
- Commitment 7: Testing the Policy Toolkit
DPMC have created a Policy methods toolbox that helps policy practitioners identify and select the right approach for their policy initiative. This is also what they have created as the part of the National Action Plan Commitment 7.
This first release of the Toolbox is focused on newer methods. Over time, they will expand the Toolbox to include a range of new and traditional policy development techniques.
They would like to run you through the Toolbox and receive feedback or suggestions of methods you would like to see profiled in the Toolbox in the meeting or over the next few months. It is not required but if you would like to preview the work prior to the meeting, the links are attached below:
Diane Owenga from DPMC will attend the meeting on behalf of the Policy Project and the address for early feedback is firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to.