This privacy statement applies to information the State Services Commission collect when you vist this website or fill out a form.
It includes what information we collect, how it is used, and where it is stored.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis tool, to monitor and report on the performance of our website. We combine the information in a way that doesn’t identify individual visitors and use it to help us improve the site.
Google Analytics records the following information when you visit our site:
- the browser (eg Chrome) and operating system (eg Windows XP) you use
- the screen resolution of your PC
- the time and date you visit our site
- the pages you visit and the files you download
- the internet address you access our site from (the IP address)
- the search terms you use to find content
- the last site you visited before you came to our site.
On the ‘Contact’ page we ask you to provide personal details, such as your name and email address. We keep this information secure and don’t share it with other parties.
Security measures in place for our website
Our website has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of visitors to our website.
Security of links from our site to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these links.
Unless indicated below, or on specific items or collections of content:
- any copyright in content on this site is owned by the New Zealand Crown; and
- the State Services Commission (on behalf of the Crown) licenses you to copy, distribute and adapt that content in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0 International Licence.
You should understand the terms of the licence, which requires that you attribute the content to the Crown and the Govt.nz website: CC-BY 4.0 international licence terms.
Copyright in photographs on this site is not owned, or licensed to you, by the Crown. Unless otherwise stated in relation to specific photographs, you cannot copy, distribute or adapt any photograph without the agreement of the copyright owner.
The New Zealand Government logo, Coat of Arms and other logos, emblems and trade marks on this site are protected by law. You must not copy or use logos, emblems or trade marks without express permission and compliance with applicable laws.